Todd & Shelly as a couple. A married couple. This has got to be the most fucked up thing I have ever seen.
I can tell (as usual) that I am not going to devote the time here to writing down everything that's been floating through my mind today and specifically the past few days. Hopefully I can hit the highlights.
More than likely, we will be divorced soon. And how many times have I said that? For reasons unknown, I have backed off too many times to count. Even if you only include the ones where the anger was so brief nothing was ever going to really be done about it.
I always get stumped because I have this desire to categorize things. It's been this way for X amt of months...blah blah blah. It's been this way since about mid-January when I discovered the POF profile. Which is 4+ months.
I can also tell you that I'm not going to have time to go into it...I'll have to come back later.
No comments:
Post a Comment