Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Beside Myself
It's really going to happen this time. Because there is nothing left to believe in. There is nothing left to wait for. There is no longer a reason to hope for change. I finally see the light. I guess I was fortunate enough through a combination of events...to find out. I have thought about that a number of times. If it was up to her, I never would have found out she was screwing other guys. Again. If it wasn't for that dude...never would have known that she was spending so much time sexting...just like I thought. And I would have sat here for months wondering what the fuck was going on. Just like before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment