Friday, March 3, 2017

This Really Could Be It

I wonder how many times I have thought "This is it" over the 4 years and 5+ months?  A buttload, that's for sure.  I could tell by the way she acted she had been fuming all day about it.  The way she's been acting, I don't give a damn.  Now that...is an all encompassing statement that's not totally correct.  However...I've been thinking more and more for the last couple of months that it was headed south.  And I'm getting goddamn tired of it this way.  Perhaps it's finally time to give it up.

I really don't think that she's going to do anything to right the ship.  So be it.

Update:  3/5/2017 @ 6:00am:

Indeed.  This is "it", after all.  It's kind of funny, sometimes I have to let things sink in for awhile before they really make sense.  And after thinking some more about her war on me starting Thursday and ending Friday...I just got more and more pissed.  First, she was absolutely, positively pissed at me - all because she thought I had gotten mad at her again.  And why did she think this?  Because I had gone silent.  Yes.  That has happened quite a bit in the past.  Not this time.  I was already exhausted, going on about 2 hours sleep Thursday.  My back was killing me and I had taken a Xanax.  I was out like a light.  But guess what?  She already knew this, because she had asked Todd Thursday night what I was doing, and he TOLD her that I was asleep.  Friday, same thing.  She came out guns a blazing.  TAKE A MIDOL OR DIVORCE ME.

I guess what initially confused me was that I had kind of started it by making a sarcastic remark about me being up there (Metroplex) on Saturday to see Joe's house and go to Betty's party, but not being able to see her nor "spend the night".  "That's rather upsetting, isn't it?"  I said it because I knew it wasn't to her.  But I passed it off as somewhat humorous.  Or so I thought.  And the rest is history, I guess.  So she gets to go off on me and being mad.  Moods. Blah blah blah.  Divorce me.

No comments:

Post a Comment