Monday, April 21, 2014

It's The Time

To get things done.  No more excuses.

Todd's been here 7 weeks and 2 days now.  That means he has been in school for 4 weeks and 3 days.  Not including today, but subtracting 2 days for last week when he got early release for Good Friday and then the holiday, that means I have given him a minimum of 66.00 and most likely at least 76.00 for lunch over that time period.  Now, I was going to say that money was "wasted" because I hadn't bothered to fill out the free lunch form, but then realized why he said he was "negative" on his school lunch account - that he was going back for seconds.  So even if I had signed up right away, he would still want money every day for "seconds" - but that would be something like 21 bucks instead of 76.  Further breaking that down is that 12 days (before today) have been in April, so it would've only been 12 bucks out of my pocket (money for "seconds").  Details, details.  Sure, that's not a lot of money.  But it makes a difference.  Especially when I'm down to virtually nothing...oh, SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  EVERY GODDAMN DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment