Sunday, March 22, 2015

It Ain't Over, But...

I have a gut feeling that at the very least, there ain't much of a chance.  There are just so many issues.


  • Her way of doing things.  We really haven't discussed it, but I'm sure it's the same.  Which basically means I will continue to be banned on FB/Not have any kind of plan/timeline/discussion for REALLY getting back together/much less frequent contact (personal and otherwise) than I like/Hardly if ever even ACKNOWLEDGE my issues/points - much less discuss them.  Much less compromise on them.  So that means she fucks whomever she wants.  Goes to bars.  Clubs.  All of which means I'm constantly on edge at the very least and basically leaving me to believe she's just really not that serious about any of it.  I am tired of it being that way.  I don't think it has to be that way.  And I absolutely cannot stand to have it this way much longer and so I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment