I've got approximately 2.5 weeks before I have my Dr's appt in DFW area (assuming I get cleared to drive). I will probably give myself the rest of that week (of appt) to finish things up, but at that time I want to be ready to go with whatever skills I have brushed up on/acquired, resume ready to go that is both functional and something I'm comfortable with (I know what I mean). So from now til then I need to be concentrating on
- Achieving my goal of getting Imacros loaded and going. Basic functions at first (up to and including just manually running sweeps) but ASAP getting them scheduled and basically becoming a power user to optimize its use for sweeps.
- Brushing up/adding to office skills
- Identify some tech skills that might benefit me and learn them
- Reach out to friends for jobs/jobs info
- Online searches for jobs/etc
No comments:
Post a Comment