Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Monday, April 6, 2015
I Don't Know What To Do. Seriously.
All this fighting and blame. And things dawning on me. The big picture stuff that just ain't so big picture. When you get right down to it, If we are to be together at any point in the next few years, Shelly would have to move here. Do I think that is remotely possible? Absolutely not. What am I most likely to hear? Something about figuring it out. Soon to hear "I just signed a year lease". There is no way in hell I can continue on like this. No way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment