Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I Don't Know What The Fuck Is Wrong With Me

But I tend to assume it has something to do with the medicine.  It usually does.  For one thing, it doesn't seem to have that "bite".  Yeah, I know what that means (if noone else does).  It's that ability to grab you and make you sit there and scroll through stuff (good and bad)...download files incessantly (good and bad), make up lists, etc.  And it's doing none of that and hasn't for awhile.  And it distresses me and pisses me off.

I can't be sitting here doing and thinking and "planning" and "thinking" the same old fucking things.  It is time for action.  Way past time for action.  I've been sitting here for the past 2.5 days (3.5 since I got back from up there)...and I've done nothing.  Yesterday was "all to myself".  11 fucking hours.  And I got just about ZERO done.  Absolutely inexcusable.  And more than that...it's setting a precedent for the future.  I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment