Well, I don't know...I don't seem to be much of a prognosticator, but if I were a betting man, I wouldn't bet on us lasting much longer. In fact, we might be doing good to make it through the end of the year. What I do know is this: 11 weeks and 3 days later, not much has changed - so I don't believe it ever will. And that's that.
Very strange. I was just thinking how this came out of nowhere - like so many of the arguments (minor and major) since the "reconciliation" 11 weeks ago. I say that, but it certainly has had some roots lately, especially today. I don't know - perhaps it was lack of sleep that led to my irritation. Certainly nothing I hadn't heard before. It just goes to show, I guess, that when something bugs you, you can't bury it forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment