She really knows how to do it. After several false alarms, this one ought to do it. I don't care what her explanation is - I'm not buying her bullshit anymore. To say she can't have sex with me because "she's not ready for that" and yet she would fuck Cali? No. Not now, not ever.
At least it saves me the trouble of trying to...do the things over whatever period time to try to "make things right" or "win her back". It's finally done, it's finally over with. Strangely enough, this time - the statement she made was so ridiculous I'm not even mad. I'm sure it won't be this easy forever.
However, I no longer have to worry about being out of the loop or trying to get back in it. I just have to worry about the rest of my life - and that will not include Shelly. EVER. Finally, it's done. I can't believe I was so goddamn stupid as to misinterpret her emails. She doesn't care and has made that very explicit. So neither do I.
Update: 2/17/2014 @ 9:00 am
I realize now just about everything I've tried - reasoning, etc has been futile. I have considered cutting off all contact before - even done it for a few days or a week, but eventually gave in for one reason or another. Now I have no choice. In the back of my mind, I hope it might have some effect but I really, really doubt it will.
No comments:
Post a Comment