Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Just Realized Today
and I wanted to write it down for posterity. Why? Perhaps in the future I won't want to look back to this moment. I don't know. And realize that even though it happened today...it's been a process. Moreso the past few days than anything else. Today I realized that nothing I could ever do or say would ever change her mind. The divorce might not be imminent - but it's going to happen. And we will never be together again. Another red letter date in the history of Todd Troutt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment