Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Friday, August 15, 2014
I Feel Lost
...and confused, hurt. I can't seem to get a grip on what's going on with Shelly these days. It really makes me appreciate the way most of the last couple of months had gone. Little emoticons (stupid, I know) blowing her a kiss - ignored. A video greeting card? All BUT ignored, until I mentioned something about it to her. A little mishmash of "Thinking of you"? Not one fucking word. And now 50 bucks worth of flowers I couldn't afford? Silencio. So. I don't know what the fuck is going on. I'm about ready to do...something. Turn off my phone all night. Change numbers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment