Thursday, August 14, 2014

Not Much Posted Here

For awhile.  Doesn't mean it's been quiet.  Better.  I guess I should quit being so negative.  There's no way I can wave a magic wand and make everything "all better" for anyone, not all at once.  It's a work in progress.  I guess it depends on how hard I work.  And then we'll see.

In the meantime, I wish I had something I could sell.  I think I mean I wish I was in an area with "people" long enough to possibly sell the few things I have that I would even want to sell.  It wouldn't necessarily be easy.  But according to my brain (and worthmonkey.com) and past experience, I think I could sell the Pinnacle HD USB stick, HT Omega Claro + sound card and one of the modded xbox's for somewhere around 150 bucks.  Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment