Friday, August 15, 2014

The State Of Our Union

As of Friday, August 15, 2014 @ 10:06 pm...

Well, it's doing a little bit better.  Today was one of those "down" days.  I guess there will always be those.  I hope to limit them.  One way is to see a lot of each other.  That's not quite as easy as it sounds, with Shelly working at the Studio quite a bit on weekends.  In fact, it seems to be  rather rare that she has even one weekend night off, and she usually works most of the day/night on Saturday.

I have found myself trying to read into things...that I possibly shouldn't even be doing in the first place.  Like the other day when I mentioned Shelly sitting on my face.  She kind of pooh-poohed that, saying she would crush me.  I guess it crossed my mind that she was delicately trying to get me not to think about sex.  Which was quickly disproven not too long after that.  One of the big things is her ignoring some of the special stuff I send her.  Yes, some of it is somewhat...trivial, perhaps.  Like last night when she said she was going to sleep and I sent her an emoticon blowing a kiss.  She didn't say a word.  But that was after her not saying much at all about the damn card I made for her and sent her and certainly not the "thinking of you" thing I sent her.

No comments:

Post a Comment