I get:
- Lied to. Repeatedly. And then get varying responses depending on the time of day. Anything from (depending on the actual situation I'm referring to as well) - You shouldn't have hacked my Facebook. You do better with competition. I'm messed up. You ruined my life. You still don't have a job. Or...silence. Or "I worked 16 hours a day and have to deal with this?".
- Similar to above - I get bitched at for giving her shit about stuff that I have damn good reason to be giving her shit about. The bottom line is I'm to blame for everything. Nothing she did was wrong. She never intended on me finding about her conquests (she never intended to be faithful until as such time that she decided that she wanted to be faithful again). Until such time that I prove myself "worthy" of being "back together" with her again. In the meantime, I'm supposed to be in a dating competition for my wife. Fuck all that bullshit. She won't do anything about it, period. Not even when handed divorce papers. Because she's not part of the problem and never has been. (Of course she hasn't). I'm the only one that needs to change. I'm the only one that needs to "prove himself".
No comments:
Post a Comment