Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Know One Thing

My insecurities/suspicions/whatever really got the better of me on that one.  In a way, I can understand.  It has been pointed out to me more times than one that I am always showcasing "us" (Shelly and I and sometimes Todd), where as Shelly most of the times has a flattering shot of herself and/or a sexy/partying type shot - or a "Mommy & Son" pic.  NEVER one that includes me, one way or the other.  So yeah, I kind of let it get the better of me.  In looking back (once again - right or wrong) is this something that I really need to argue about/argue about to the point of escalating to a major confrontation?  Especially with all we have going on and the things we have been through lately?  That's just dumb.  Unfortunately, sometimes it can't be helped - and that's the sad part.

Thanks to FIOS payment arrangements, we kind of dodged a bullet as far as funds go - for now.  Need to get that payment sent out - but even that's a freaking waste of time (almost) depending upon when if (more than likely when) we have to file for bk.

No comments:

Post a Comment