Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Well, This Doesn't Help

Well, I was planning to get the combo Six Flags/Hurricane Harbor season passes as requested.  It would have been very expensive altogether, since they don't let you carry anything in.  Plus gas, etc. But at least it was only 40 bucks per month.  Now we have NRH20 passes that cost 180 bucks upfront.  So, overall probably less expensive but down 140.00 now that we needed for other things.  Fuck me runnin.

It's quite obvious for various reasons I need a job to ever win the heart of Michelle.  And I don't know how in the fuck that can be done.

I just fucking hate this.  I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT.  I've got so much that needs to be done and I can't do a fucking thing about it.  I AM GOING OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND.  Shelly will never love me again until I can provide for our family and I just can't seem to find a fucking way to do it - can't even get a goddamn fucking car that's legal.  FUCK THIS BULLSHIT


And yes -  I feel much better now that I gave her a good orgasm via pussy licking but was denied one myself.  I'm sure she would have denied one of the boys that pleasure.

Well, it does piss me off and it's not right, considering what she'd do for someone else.  But what do I do?  Bitch and I start a fight and cause problems - especially when we don't need them.  Keep my mouth shut and I get kicked around like a fucking nobody jerk.  I can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment