What a week. I'm sitting here, already freaking out about the house/cars/short term to long term finances/my marriage in general...and that's when things got worse. I still can't believe all the circumstances that led up to me getting pulled over early this morning, when it never should have happened. Damn, damn damn. That fucking truck just COULD NOT get inspected. I think we should bite the bullet and just go ahead and take the truck over to Dallas and get it "inspected" and then get it tagged, since we're going to have to anyway. May need to get the brakes fixed, but even that doesn't HAVE to be done right away - and at least we can have a decent primary vehicle. I just can't live with TWO uninspected/untagged cars - and Shelly does way too much driving. Hell, I'm scared enough with
taking Todd to school and the occasional trip to Kroger's or whatever during the day.
And that's not even the biggest shit to deal with. Ain't that the shits?
As I think I mentioned earlier, over the last month I had just about become convinced that BK 13 was our only option. Or at least the odds of something being worked out were so slim that it wasn't worth going through NACA or http://www.loanmodhelpcenter.com. I don't know - the months leading up to that point I had wavered, sometimes convinced that if we just got help from one of "those" places, someone could talk some sense into WFHM.
In reality, I'm not even sure that we qualify at all for any kind of permanent mod again. My understanding is that it's supposed to be one permanent mod every 2 years. The exception is if you "fall out" during the time you're making the trial payments. We passed that - we had a three month trial. Of course, we haven't made a payment since - but still. I'm not even sure why we were being considered. Still, I think it would be worthwhile to at least check with loanmodhelpcenter. We don't pay unless they do something for us. If they do, it'd be worth every penny. Alternatively, ww.freemortgagefix.com seems like a decent place to check out. It's free, and you end up talking to some professional.
No comments:
Post a Comment