Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Not What I Wanted To See Exactly
Well, the past few days haven't exactly been what I wanted. I've eaten crap, had a sore knee (again) that somehow seems to almost magically go away sometimes - then the next minute it will be killing me again. Overall, nothing has been done. I need to be doing so fucking much right now it's damn ridiculous. Of course, one thing I was panicking about was calling Mom about the check. And it turned out we had it already in a stack. Fucking stupid. And we still haven't freaking heard anything about the damn voucher. I'm beginning to wonder. We've got to do something soon. To top it all off - since I couldn't be bothered to join JPS connect yet, I'll have to spend about 100.00 on a contacts exam, get the free pair -and order more within two weeks. Notice that's not including a glasses exam. It's not that bad but we DON'T NEED ANY OTHER FUCKING EXPENSES. I need to be entering sweeps and mastering Imacros and finding jobs and such and I'm sitting here like a moron.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment