Thursday, September 25, 2014

I Don't Have Much Hope At All

for "us", at least.

Whatever caused her to start acting the way she has - I don't know.  Apparently at some point about 6 weeks ago she decided that she "couldn't let herself get attached to me" again without a job/etc...and pretty much "disconnected".  Exactly when that was, I don't know.  I'm not sure that it matters to know "exactly" when.  It's hard to tell, and going by what I consider to be the telling signs, it could have been sometime in mid-August when she stopped texting as much and certainly didn't drunkenly text me and tell me how much she wanted me to fuck her, etc.

There's just something about it.  I enjoyed it the way it was.  It gave me great hope for the possibility of us working things out.  I felt wanted/needed/a part of her life.  Now "this" (whatever THIS is)...it's something else.  Someone who is rather cold and barely speaks to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment