Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
I Must Say
Without a doubt I feel sick to my stomach and a sense of dread. Mom and this forcing upon me Sanderson Farms shit (not to mention recent Shellyfights™) have refocused my thoughts on that long feared job problem and everything associated with it. By that I mean the obvious: How to fill a 10 year gap on my resume and make it believable/overcoming a terrible credit report/and my overall poor job seeking skills. Not to mention the fact of how all this will fit in with how Shelly and I will ever get back together since I would work (when I get a job) down here and she lives up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment