Saturday, February 14, 2015

And She Wonders Why I Get Upset...

Sometimes I think the Gulf between us is narrow, but very deep. It most likely cannot be closed.

I'd lay odds that after a "horny movie" like 50 shades - If she's not wanting to get fucked she sure is talking about it.  To someone.  A male.  And it ain't me.  And she doesn't care that it's not me.  I have probably never felt more superfluous - in a relationship (marriage) but in no way essential to Shelly at all.  With the exception of computer repairman/song downloader/and...son raiser, I guess.

In absence of the ability to do anything like really want to be with me and do the things necessary to have us together again, I almost wish she actually would do something crappy like a measly "Happy Valentine's" text...or nothing at all.  As opposed to the slow death she appears to favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment