Thursday, January 24, 2013

As If There Weren't Enough Going On...

...now Shelly has her long sought after "date" with Danny the trainer from 24hr Fitness.  Now, don't get me wrong - and I certainly am getting ahead of myself, but...things are starting to bother me a little bit again.  Perhaps more than a little bit.  I'm not quite sure what to make of the Siobhan/Adan/Shelly get together and why that bothers me.  Except for the fact  that at least parts of that idea "sharing Adan" were explored earlier in relation to going to VC or whatever - now it's those three and nothing for me.  And now the Danny thing.

Again, I could very well be getting ahead of myself.  Despite everything, I could see Shelly not divulging the fact that she's married but still has the capability of having some casual sex on the side.  You drop that on a person that you just met, and there's no telling how they will react.  If it's negatively...well...let's just say  I'm not going to willingly "not put hickeys on my wife" so as to preserve the "sanctity" of her monogamous  outside relationship.  Not to mention...it's hard seeing her get so excited about it then seeing one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment