Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Feel...Totally Incompetent (At The Very Least)

Being in the situation we are in...again (or ongoing, depending upon how you look at it).  Have things ever changed?  One would certainly argue that financially (and thought process-wise/motivation/etc) we/I am not.  And I despise that about myself.  The same ol' things, only worse.  Putting off this house crap until the very last possible moment, if not too late.  I am more than scared shitless...I'm mortified.  This is one of those times where you are extremely afraid of negative life-altering events permanently affecting your  life.  Especially since I hid things.

One of the things today Shelly brought up was the "change" in banks/cards...I guess it had not dawned on me the outcome of getting a new one would be to say "what happened to the old one"...since she really hasn't brought it up, even after 2 freakin' months.  Now that I mention it, it did seem to cross my mind somewhat...however, it needed to be done.  As big as that is, worrying about the house and just "making it" are bigger worries...I'm just sick.  I know that making that phone call to WFHM is huge...but that's just part of it.  Getting them to accept that, even for a short period of time - if it happens - is just the first big step.  The next one is having to deal with Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment