Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Friday, January 25, 2013
This Kinda Sucks
What a time to be out of medicine. I can't help but think about it. Not to mention the fact that we're not even going to be able to afford the doctor's appointment or medicine when I need to get it. DAMN. Not to mention the other big things. Like the house. And right when I need to be on top of things with Imacros and stuff, boom, out of medicine. Whose fault is that? Mine. House fucked up - me. Bank accounts screwed up - me. Now I feel like my life is falling apart again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment