What a time. As usual sometimes, my post title can be a little misleading. Misleading might not be the right word to use this time - but it certainly doesn't even begin to tell the full story. Finally got meds again today after 6 weeks or so (plus or minus a few days). Regardless of how long it's EXACTLY been, I would say without a doubt it's probably the longest since at least the time in 2006 when I had already been out for some time around the time Dad passed away. This could be longer. I honestly don't remember. Again...kind of a moot point. Suffice to say, it's been too long. What little I have done today (washing clothes, even putting some away; some cleaning; some carpet cleaning; cleaning the office somewhat - whatever. I can honestly say this is one of the few days I've actually done as much as this probably since I did run out of medicine. It makes a hell of a difference. It will be interesting to see what kind of difference basically 45 days makes on my tolerance. I would imagine SOME...I just don't know how much.
But...really this has been a helluva week. First the news/acknowledgement that WF had received my fax (finally) and was sending us paperwork. Somewhat of a relief. Will they be able to work with us? I don't know - but I hope so and really believe that they will (knock on wood, etc). As far as Mom and the car...well, I don't know. At least I think we have 9 days or so now for the convincer. That doesn't mean I need to wait til next weekend or whatever...but I'm homing with the right storyline (which will be true)...I think she might go for it seeing as how we have the need and it wouldn't be coming out of her pocket. And the good news that I will be working in some capacity for Robin...who knows? It could be a 1-2 time that that may only net us 200-250 bucks...but even that much (if it could be somewhat on a regular basis) could be a start and very worthwhile. Main thing is to get the BP taken care of plus Todd's teeth plus (if necessary, and it looks like it will be) a checkin to accelerate disability claim.
But shee-ite. Just thinking about the stuff that I haven't done at all/hardly at all/whatever in forever. Some of the web places (due to browser fuckups and no medicine to be coherent enough to fix)cleaning...whatever.
Tonight Shelly went to see C-man. Not jealous at all...but we'll see. This is really only the third time since he dumped her that she done the hotel thing (almost 4 months). But it's 3rd time in 5 weeks (2 c-man and 1 jman) plus 1 car love for total of 4 times in the last 5 weeks. That's not my biggest problem right now. Handle up on other stuff, please!
Update @ 12:40 am 3/9/13:
I was thinking this earlier but forgot to add it...no biggie really - but I just happened to think earlier about getting the meds today and how, for the very very longest time, as much as a relief it was to get meds again when I was out - it was always a downer becaus e(IMHO) I would suddenly be able to concentrate on things again and I would start realizing how bad things were and freak/get depressed. Today has been much different. I've still got a long ways to go and many mountains to climb, true enough - but at least for now - the mountains seem passable.
Update @ 3:41 am 3/9/13:
Not really much to update. Texted a funny to Shelly @ about 11:15 pm about "bloody towel" blah blah blah...hoping to get a response for some reason. Either she actually did turn it off or is/was too busy to respond or didn't think it was funny enough to require a response. Or all of the above/some of the above. Not sure why I do that...obviously I have a general idea of what they do and how they do it...but sometimes it's nice to be acknowledged. It doesn't really bother me...this time. However, if I found out she really turned off her phone I think I would be a little upset. These days, with my bp and/or something could happen to Todd...that's really not acceptable. However, I don't want to push it.
No comments:
Post a Comment