Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gee, I Can Hardly Wait For All This To Play Out...

Yeah, this is just what I needed.  Shelly pissed of at me for not "asking" Mom about the car tonight.  The voice I heard tonight from Mom is the one I generally hear all the time these days from her.  No, I did not ask the question that needed to be asked. 

Joe is kind of right in a way.  This is something that has to be handled delicately, with specifics about how we have tamed our suddenly "outed" financial crisis.  All things considered, this is/was a horrible time to be asking her for anything.  I've known for 2+ months that it was coming down to this moment and I have been absolutely fucking dreading it.  It wasn't going to be nice if nothing else bad had happened since September, let alone everything else. This is something that is NEVER going to go over well.  I'm not even sure it would if I had just landed a full time job.  If that's not the truth, it's gotta be something close.

So - what's that old saying of mine?  Fork Me Runnin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment