Sunday, March 10, 2013

What To Do?

Well, I'm not quite sure.  At this point, I'm not quite sure that anything I do can or will help.  Eventually, I will have to at least try or I will never hear the end of it.   And it has to be done.

One thing I do know for sure - however long I do stay up tonight, I want it to be very productive.  The things that absolutely, positively have to be taken care of are:

  • WF forms done and faxed
  • Alternative mm options
  • What to do/say for Mom
  • Imacros
Soon...and I am seriously talking about ASAP:

  • Todd's teeth - JPS Connect (either done by going to ER as suggested by Charles or by my filling out forms beforehand
  • My BP
  • Any other financial aid we can qualify for (such as SNAP - ask Sandy)
  • Car Insurance

Speaking of "being productive"...yes, doing something like filling out the WF forms is productive, but it absolutely, positively has to be done.  Doing something like working on Imacros is something "productive" that I consider "above and beyond" what I would usually call productive.

Other things needing worked on:

  • Shelly's computer - keyboard cleaned
  • Shelly's computer - optimized and security updated


No comments:

Post a Comment