At any rate, we are in sad shape. Very sad shape, financially. I can almost feel the gears grinding in my head as I think about it. Trying to obtain financing for the car. Trying to keep the house. Finances in disarray. Blood pressure sky high. Todd's teeth need to be taken care of. And on and on and on.
OK - here it goes:
- Obviously, amongst many candidates, the most troubling thing at this moment is our immediate finances. They just flat out suck - and I am terrified. I've got that going on so bad I can't even think straight. Damn, the only thing we have going right now is PaintPlacePay™. Now, if I'm not mistaken, through today Shelly will have at least 11 hours or so...and more this weekend, but when will we get that? We have nothing to sell on CL or otherwise. I don't know what we're going to do. Possible suggestions - pawn my wedding ring/list anything we do have for sale on CL and hope for the best/P2P lending/Plasma/?
- Still awaiting word from AA on the car loan. Need to do a little research and possibly go in another direction.
- ASAP - Get Tracker or Truck (Personally, I'd rather take in the Tracker) in to "fail" an inspection - which it will because the SES light is on. Use this and new tax return to qualify for replacement vehicle, which we will need to check out prices and see what we are getting in to.
- I've got to start doing sweeps ASAP. I can't be the cause of our financial problems and not helping out. That will not go over well at all.
- Besides that - I need to find other things somehow that will bring in money. Anything. Do some research and get 'r done.
- Disability - although it almost seems like it will take a 3 night stay at the crazy house to get that going.
- Blood Pressure/Todd's Teeth (JPS Connect) - fill the shit out and get it going.
- SNAP/other?
- Try other methods to fix Todd's Skyrim (Xbox 360) game.
- Submit taxes/have forms ready so all we have to do is get $$ to get vehicle to "fail" inspection and follow thru.
- Followup to the previous bullet point - check area dealers around here online and see what the process is like and what we could possibly find if/when we qualify
- Unblock Serve account
- Pick up collage from Walgreen's
Note: Very Important!
- I've GOT to be doing MY part, at all times. Right now, that means sweeping via Imacros/keeping the house clean/making sure we get the car and house taken care of/Finances in order/Todd's teeth - etc taken care of/AND last, but not least - keeping Shelly happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment