Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Issues/Things/Stuff

A short list of issues/problems/things that need to be done.  Possible solutions included.

  • JPS (JPS Connect - for my bp/possible std) -  For one, Jolene has probably fucked that up this week.  I can't necessarily say that it would have happened, but it HAS to get done -and soon.  Both for me (short term reasons listed above) and Todd's teeth.  I should have done something about it much sooner.  It's really been stupid.  Just need 2 get down there.
  • Disability - That article I read kind of made me feel stupid about not getting it done sooner.  This needs to be taken care of asap, whatever it takes
  • Short term income (me) - We need to find out if Robin is going to use me or not.  If so, when and how much.  Otherwise I need to find something else
  • Sweeps - gotta be done.  I can tell you why (it's not a good reason) - I get so fucking irritated and the freakin' sweeps where u have to sign up for an account first AFTER u start recording.  I guess I'll just have to do what Shelly says.  Recognize it and sign up - then, if necessary, log out and start the recording for logging in/running sweep.
  • Car - There's only two ways this is going to get done.  Possibly 3 and at least 2 or more are probably inter-related.  1-Mom cosigns 2-we get the aircheck texas replacement voucher + Mom's help for about 4500 towards a car.  Even then our choices may be limited 3-Tote the note
  • House - that's still up in the air.  
  • Finances consolidated/whatever
I just get so damn frustrated thinking about missed opportunities.  Months where the house wasn't being paid/ins/plus Shelly's second job and we could barely get by.  Extraordinarily stupid.

However, the proverbial "line in the sand" has to be drawn.  We've got to make a stand for ourselves financially (which at this point I think inlcudes BK) and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment