Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
I Almost Hate The Thought of Writing This Post
Well. To a certain extent that is true. The knowledge of what we are going to do tonight somehow makes me thing of much "weeping and gnashing of teeth". Going to Mom's, huh? Short notice - on church night no less. I can't hardly stand the thought of it. I think she might actually enjoy seeing us somewhat - but she has been so whacko lately...and it's not just that. We are about to not only go down there and experience what could be a living hell...but what if she says no? Obviously that is a possibility. Then we get to turn around and drive back up here just for the sake of picking up Alex and Emily? Guess what - we can't afford it. We live on the edge as it is. Now we are going to spend (according to my latest calculations) Approximately 243.00. If we're lucky. Like we have that kind of freakin' money to spend. This is just absolutely eating me up inside. Absolutely eating me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment