I guess it's pretty obvious that we are on our own this time. Nobody gives one freakin' shit of a damn what kind of situation we'll be in when it comes to vehicles. Much less anything else. Somehow I find it utterly amazing that it was just over two months ago that what we are about to get back to was what we were then - with nothing to look forward to in the vehicle department. It's going to be a challenge beyond compare. I will be held responsible for the outcome, whatever it might be.
Regardless of the uphill battle, I refuse to give up without even trying. I am acutely aware of the feeling of being overwhelmed and not having a chance in hell of succeeding. It's very typical of me to wallow in my misery until nothing at all can be done and the self-fulfilling prophecy is once again fulfilled. But I have to try.
I'm very certain that the next few days won't be much to "write home to Mama" about, so to speak. And that might be putting it lightly. Hell, even if it came to going somewhere locally at a "tote the note" place that perhaps would have a "We'll give you X dollars trade-in for anything you can push, pull, or drag in" type things - Shelly won't be back until late sometime over the weekend.
Overall, I am just floored, to say the least. If I felt abandoned a few months ago, I wouldn't even begin to describe how I feel right now - but let me say it ain't good. I realize a lot of this has specifically to do with the bad spot we are in regarding credit (or lack thereof) to get a decent vehicle (much less anything else) and the corresponding down payment (however much that would be) to be able to get this done.
The list I was going to put here is being handled via Ta-Da list
No comments:
Post a Comment