Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Weird & Strange
I tell you what. This has been one of the weirdest, strangest type weeks. I guess with Todd staying home 3 out of 5 days, me scared shitless about the house (not to mention just making it through til next payday unscathed). Then Shelly tops it all off by telling me the story of "Arturo", the guy she fucked BEFORE Cali. I have to admit - I felt kind of strange and my heart kind of sank when I heard that, since obviously she was lying to me. Is it a big deal? Not really. Obviously we are waaaay past that stuff - for all intents and purposes. I'm not going to go on some big rant here about lying and morality. Look at me - as if I can cast the first stone. Not about infidelity, obviously, but in many other areas. However, after all these years, Shelly certainly has surprised me. She's had several sexual-oriented things she's lied about. Like I said - it's not that big of a deal, especially with much more important fish to fry right now. Still - she has shown me a very different side. One that does, indeed lie to me. Much more than I ever thought she would be capable of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment