Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Today's Stuff

I chose a weird title for this post, considering it's one of those "I'm sick to my stomach about this" type post, blah blah blah.  Even Shelly says she could tell "something's been bothering" me.  I really find that hard to believe.  Now, I know I was probably acting like that today, but up until now?

It's been a lot of things, obviously beginning with (but not ending with) the house.  Scared to call - I guess because I was afraid of what I might hear...and knowing that the next step was dealing with Mom, regardless of how I might "church it up" sometimes, odds are no matter what scenario I came up with and the associated "believability factor", it would be a nightmare.  Not getting that done made everything else just a little bit worth less doing...anything from normal cleaning of the house to extraordinary cleaning, to getting Todd's dental taken care of, insurance, etc.  Not to mention Imacros=>Sweeps.  The one thing I could count on to (at least eventually) make us money, etc...and make Shelly feel good about me...was going towards the bottom of the priority list.

No comments:

Post a Comment