ShellyVisits™
12/20/13 - Todd pickup
12/25/13 - Todd return
1/14/14 - Dr's appt
2/21/14 - Pick Todd up to bring down here (I thought -was wrong)
3/1/14 - Actual Todd pickup to bring down here
4/4 - Visit
Above to be filled in later
Addendum Tuesday, January 21, 2015 @ 3:15pm:
I have a few thoughts about Shelly/us/whatever...
- I was surprised she called yesterday. Even if it was about blood pressure
- The things she said the other night during our last argument (Sunday night) don't make much sense about the "I'm unhappy" Don't have anyone to come home to...etc===>Then why do everything in your power in the present to make it that way by NOT seeing us and at the same time, because of that AND other things she does...almost ensuring that it will become permanent in the near future? Mind boggling, of course.
- I know there's more to the story than she is telling. I don't know if she's fucking someone regularly or has a few on the side or what...but something is going on, I assure you. It's things like that that stress me out. It's the lies and bullshit
- What she did in August/September/whenever "I pull back whenever blah blah blah you not working". Bullshit. At the time I actually had a job, or so we thought (Sub - but fell through due to Mom's craziness about lack of vehicle)
- Going along with that thought - who knows? Was she involved with someone else? Is that the story I'm gonna get when I do get a job?
No comments:
Post a Comment