Friday, May 19, 2017

I Kind Of Sicken Myself

Knowing how long I let shit go on like it has with Shelly.  Be it recently or whatever.  Knowing since late January things were going to hell and not talking about it with her.  I just knew I didn't want to get into it with her via text.  I'd say the same old shit and she'd say the same old shit.  Or worse, she'd flat out lie to me.

This has just been a complete fucking nightmare.  I don't know how else to say it.  Everything from being pissed at her for the last 5 years for what she's done and the way she's gone about it, totally placing blame on me for everything.  And this latest fucking shit is...just mind boggling.  So completely horrible for her to do that shit, and yet knowing that is "Soooo Shelly" for the past 5 years.  Fuck her.  Fuck all this goddamn bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment