Saturday, May 20, 2017

My (Final) Thoughts

It's not an easy thing, regardless.  Regardless of all the sorry, thoughtless, shitty, unnecessary and cruel things she's done to me.  And that is just lately.

I heard a lot of bitching from her (obviously) about getting into her emails and finding out.  Even Sandy mentioned something about it.  Blah blah blah.  BULLSHIT.  If it's something that is materially affecting my life, it's my goddamn business.  And if I'm repeatedly lied to, I have a right to find out someway.  So I did.  And it was incredibly sickening and ...I don't know what.  It was like true insight into what was going on in her life.  The things I had been afraid were happening (based on previous events) but was constantly told NO.  Not anymore.  BULLSHIT.  And it sickens me.  I don't buy her story about some of those screenshots being jokes blah blah blah.  Some joke about Shannon  fucking Shane in the ass?  Supposedly Shannon is her "Gay" friend she had only knew a few weeks at Sabre...telling her to tell "Shane" this stuff.  And Shelly saying it would be hot to see this guy she had been screwing get fucked in the ass.  My throat belongs to you (Shane) but my ass belongs to Shannon?  WTF?  How was some new guy already involved in sexting from some guy she'd known a long time.  And she wouldn't/couldn't communicate with me?  Sickening.  And reading some "book" about submissiveness and getting horny.  "I want you in my throat".  Goddamn.  WTF?  I like some of her new kinkiness but goddamn...I don't know wtf.

Not to mention completely lying to me about Barr Linton (met on vacation with Kirsten).   Kept emailing him constantly...Wanting a relationship.  Until he told her didn't want one because he had just gone through a nasty divorce.  Fucking her boss.  Threatening ME if I contacted him again...instead of just fucking admitting that perhaps it was a lameass STUPID FUCKING IDEA to screw your MARRIED BOSS in the first place...because that always works out well.

And over the last three years...hardly making time to see me (when we were supposedly working it out) or Todd...whenever.  But always finding time to fuck guys and party with Jolene and friends.  "I work two jobs" blah blah blah.  How much do you work?  Yeah, and how much do you fucking blow by lending it to Jolene.  Buying her birthday presents and never one for your husband.  Griping at me about Valentine's day when  I got you a fitbit 2 years ago and I got some candy.  Woofuckinghoo.  It's not like me to keep score of how much $$ spent on gifts.  I don't care what anyone gets me.  It's the thought.  HOWEVER...if you want to raunch and rant and bitch at me about what I DIDN'T get you...then I will throw it back in your face.  And the list goes on.  She is just like she's been the last 5 years.  A lying, selfish bitch who is never, ever, ever the source of any of our problems.  Past, present or future.  Oh, I didn't tell anyone we were working it out.  You don't have  a job.  Well, gee.  That's funny, because I had no problems telling my friends that I was trying to work it out with the lying cheating whore.  But..not anymore.  Refusing to accept what her pursuit of that goddamn mexican piece of shit did to our family, and how wrong it was.  Period.  "You ruined my life".  FUCK YOU.  YOU ruined your life.

And lots more that I probably won't even get into, especially over the last couple of months.  Lying about a text when we were still going to Joe's party, "You must be mistaken".  NO....I still had the text.  All because she was fucking Aaron.  Not because of the party or not wanting to go.  And I stood up for that lying goddamn cunt and fought with my brother about it.  Sonofafuckinggoddamnbitch.  Lying to my face about Barr Linton.   To my fucking face.  The day we took her to rehab.  Selfish goddamn cunt.

So why am I saying all this?  I don't know.  I'm sure it's a conversation that will never happen.  And I don't care, because I will never, ever, ever be a part of that fucked up bitch's life again.  Duplicitous, lying, deceitful, selfish goddamn cunt.  I can't even begin to think of a scenario (in the unlikely event that it should ever present itself) where she wants to work things out or doesn't want the divorce.  HA.  That would require traits in Shelly that I don't think exist anymore.  Focker out.  25 goddamn years down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment