Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I Think I Really Have To Admit...

That I really don't know what the hell's going on.

I don't think it's any coincidence that I have dwelt more on it since I've been back on the meds.  At first, it was mostly positive - but that somewhat coincided with the news from Mom that I had some potential job leads.  I didn't know what they were or how I would like them - but they were JOBS doing something.  And a job meant gaining self respect again after 10 years.  It also meant $$, and it meant that Mom would help me get a car.  To me what this meant was the opportunity to go up to FT Worth more often.  It meant a path back to my family.  Sometimes I'm ok with that.  Depending on what day it is - or more likely - different times during the day.

There are so many factors.  I feel like after 3.5 months +, every day is like an eternity.  Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

I don't understand a lot of specific things. Especially things that have happened since I left.

***fill in here*** with things later - moving on to next topic


And the way we have been for the past week-9 days.  She tells me a lot of things.  And a lot of things are going wrong.  I've helped with money - as much as I could - which I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment