Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
No Win Situation
There are many, many things I resent about the things she has done. Most of all, I resent her putting me in a no-win situation. "You don't have a job. You can't support me". Yeah, and you've placed me in a catch-22 situation where I have to stay in small town backwoods USA where I have almost zero hope of ever having a decent chance of earning a living. Just to make our son happy. You don't have a job. You don't have a job. You can't support me. Fucking turd. Doing everything in her power to rip our family apart. I just want to fucking scream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment