Friday, October 2, 2015

I Really Don't Know Why

I am losing sleep/upset/all worked up over a situation I know is not fixable.  Period.  The handwriting is on the wall, and it's been there written in BIG BOLD LETTERS for at least a year.  For many different reasons.  It is quite obvious that she is...involved in a life she is willing to accept, for whatever reason.  I can't base this solely on the past few months, since we have been at odds and Todd has only been here 6 weeks.  I do base it on the last year.  There's no way in hell she could be satisfied with doing the things she does up there and not paying any attention to us down here.  I hated it, as long as I was a part of it.  For Todd, it's just sad.  I know he doesn't understand yet.  I know I sure don't understand totally, but I know it's bullshit that she doesn't make an attempt to see him more often than every 6 weeks on average.  And we are...just never going to be on the same page.  Period.  I know I sit here and would like to be able to come up with something that would point things out to her.  But I doubt there's anything that I could say nor is there any article I could point her to or anything else that would change things.

No comments:

Post a Comment