Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Thursday, October 15, 2015
There's A Sad Truth To All This
that I'm sure I didn't understand fully until recently. June 2014 and February 2015? It's not that she wasn't truthful that she wanted to "work things out" and "still loves her husband"...it's just that both times I assumed that meant she wasn't going to do any of side shit, that she was "committed to the cause" so to speak. She never actually said she wasn't going to do it. Apparently she was going to keep doing it all along. It's everything that I ever thought. And that she's said. It was one of those things that IF Todd does this and that and "wins me back" and I feel like we should be together at some point in the future...we will be. She didn't have to do anything to change. After all, she wasn't the problem. She "worked two jobs". That's the basis for everything and why it never has worked out and never will. And something she just can't fucking understand. And never will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment