Friday, November 9, 2012

How Have I Felt Lately During Her Excursions

That's a damn good question.  Let me preface it by saying for her 2nd birthday celebration in which they have a room with a jacuzzi...I got them a bottle of champagne and cleaned out the car for her.  Sure, I knew she'd appreciate it...that's why I did it.  Little things like that to make her happy.  And I was glad to do it.  But I still feel kind of left out...especially when there's something like the birthday bash...although we did celebrate on her real birthday, just us.  So that's great.  I think I'm going to be a little iffy on things...although I will be tired, that's for sure.  I've got a lot of stuff to do.  Anyways...here's how it's gone:

  • This week:  Kind of lonely...somewhat having to do with the bank pressures/etc...but it's her 2nd birthday celebration...kind of anxious to see how it goes.
  • 2 weeks ago (Six Flags/Hotel/Cowboy Game) - I missed her a lot...kept thinking about it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment