I've had since the "reconciliation" that did not include some kind of argument/fight about "relationship settings" etc.
Update: A few minutes after I started writing this post, she came in and got me. Apparently she had messaged me on yahoo right after I logged out in disgust. I guess I know what's going through her mind. First, I know she is pissed at the C-man. Now, regardless of how I feel about him at the moment...which, generally...I don't really care...but it was still shitty of him. And she's probably PMSing, plus she worked a long ass day...and I can tell she's more than a bit curious about wtf I am doing (or rather not doing). Still...she came home, ate, took a freaking bath...all without bothering to even open the door and say hi. Yeah, that pissed me off because she's always done that up til now.
So how do I take all these things? Well...I understand somewhat about the C-man. But like last time...my sympathy only goes so far. What is supposed to be a sex-only relationship has now caused her to be "sad" twice. And that is NOT supposed to happen. But...one of my points is...I still haven't done the main thing (income)...so wtf?
It doesn't look good.
No comments:
Post a Comment