Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'll Tell You One Fucking Thing

If "Go get u some" is her goddamn answer to everything, then I'm just done with this shit.  I am just done with it.

Update:  Of course, this blew over as well.  I was about to say "looking back, I'm not sure why I got mad...".  Well, of course I know I know why I got mad.  What might be surprising is how mad I got and how quickly I got mad.  Some of her responses didn't help...and I will say this:  It is bullshit.  It's not that I really like to give hickeys...but the fact that he does and can is bullshit.  I'm still in a bind for more than one reason.  Not having a job/providing income is the major thing.  Bank account is another.  That is a major shitter.

The more I think about it, the less I like the hotel sleepovers.  I can tell you one of the major problems I had, starting with the phone call...is the whole "couples" thing.  I don't like that at all.  Not one damn bit.  I don't like that he gets to sleep with my wife cuddled next to him and I don't.  I realize I have more serious things to take care of right now...but I damn sure hope Jolene moves out by January and Todd moves in to her room.  Update:  Which, come to think of it...Do you really think Jolene is going to move out?  Not if she has any sense.  Not that she does, really.  Getting Todd to understand AND move is going to be a major undertaking...but it really has to be done, and can be done.  Tastefully, tactfully, and calmly.  I'm not even sure it matters any more.  I really have my doubts about us.  If I ever complain about her hotel stays I know what kind of fight that leads to.  Same old shit, different day.  And I get fucking tired of it.  Couples in the goddamn hot tub.  FUCK THAT BULLSHIT.  She can just have the goddamn mexican.

No comments:

Post a Comment