Well, after all this...I find that ING Direct doesn't allow you just to print your own checks...you have to ORDER checks from them and ACTIVATE them...so...the Unity One account is forked.
So, what now? I guess bankruptcy is inevitable...I can't say that is a bad thing...but must do research as to what to be able to expect, costs, find someone who is good and will let us pay it out. I don't necessarily feel bad about that part, especially if it will get us back on the road to rebuilding our credit and keep it good...as well as get rid of some of these "mistakes". We've just got to be able to have and keep a checking account of some kind. I hope Ing/Bluebird/Serve/ and whatever's left of AA (savings) can do the trick for now. It's somehow hard to believe that we've barely got anything to show for 2300.00? 900 that was supposed to be for the house/525+905. I can't remember exactly ( I have a spreadsheet I could look at) but for October, even though there was no house payment - due to late payments/higher payments due to phone cutoffs/whatever...and the lack of being able to apply Shellypaintpay from Oct to our bills as originally intended...that we were going to be 900.00 short for October. Now that includes Shelly's short check from 10/12 as well as the overdrafts right before the check got deposited...and the flowers,etc...but SHIT.
However, now is NOT the time to go into a tailspin. Get past it and move on. Of course, I am tempted to take some $$ and head to winstar and try to "win some of it back"...but I probably won't - which is probably for the best.
The bottom line is - no more excuses. It's too bad that I've had as many as I've had for the past 7 weeks...although, in my defense, some of that is excusable, in a way. At a time where I really needed to be on top of all things...at least I was on top of rediscovering my wife and loving her again. Now I need to get my shit together and tackle the rest of the issues. I can't just sit here anymore or more than time will pass me by. I am determined more than ever NOT to let that happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment