Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Monday, May 12, 2014
More Than Just A Little Surreal...
It's been 12 days since the "discovery". I've had my up days and down days...actually was cordial to Shelly today...although she practically guilted me into it. She seems to be caught in an endless loop of downright denial and indignation and steadfast refusal to admitting wrongdoing...to seemingly admitting she really fucked up and regrets it. Whether that is just the drunkeness or the knowledge that this time I'm done for good (as she is, probably...and has been for awhile per her actions)...I know not. I struggle knowing time is running short with having Todd here. And what for awhile seemed to be more real about him coming back...I'm scared with all the MomSnits and what he will feel like after going home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment