Friday, July 12, 2013

As Usual...

I am panicking big time.  When I panic, I can't think straight.  When I can't think straight, I can't get a damn thing done.  That is NOT what needs to happen.  I need to focus and get things done NOW, more than ever.

My problems:


  • House.  Obviously we HAVE to file.  And we have to file in time.  But we need a way to pay for it and live.  Now everything is related to that.  I need to be able to provide some kind of income, but now, besides not having a legal vehicle, I have a warrant out.  I have to worry about that every time I leave the damn house.  It's bad enough going down the street, but running around trying to get a job?  What can I do???
  • Vehicles/Legal - obviously I have to get something done about the warrant.  Lawyer, yes - but even with that I have to have a way to get the car fixed or that won't work.  I need to consult with one to find out what my options are.  I can't go around worrying about being picked up.
  • Bills - confusing the matter is Shelly's cash.  I KNOW she wants to save the house but will be upset about not being able to go to concerts.  We need to get those damn Gold cup tickets sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment