Hopefully, this is the blog that I wanted all my others to be...at least to a certain extent. This is not going to be a "rant posts" blog or anything of that nature...(although, once I read what I write I might want to rant).
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
I Just Don't Fucking Know
I have a very bad habit of picking the wrong battles to fight, especially at the wrong time. Perhaps this is one of them. I guarantee you, at the very least she's going to be a little pissy about me unfriending her, if not significantly more. If nothing else, because I might not be able to hold my tongue when she asks why. Am I stupid? Probably. Even last night, I started questioning why I acted the way I did. I have to admit - I DON'T like her going hot tubbing with Siobhan several days a week, along with Siobhan's constant demands that she go out. In fact, I'm really sick of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment