Thursday, July 9, 2015

If It Were Up To Me...

I don't know...just kind of sitting here brainstorming about things I'd like to do/learn - whether as a way to make money and/or just for my own personal enjoyment/enrichment.  I guess this comes to mind as I start thinking about my self-imposed "deadline" of being ready to hit the streets (so to speak) to find a job by Monday, 8/3/2015.  That is definitely not enough time to "learn" anything earth-shattering for whatever purpose, but really enough time to polish the skillz I already have.  Doesn't necessarily mean that I can't do those things in the future, but I can't just sit here and put off getting some kind of job until I can "learn" or "do" those things...else I would be here forever.


  • Using API's for my own or in the process of building apps/etc
  • Learning how to make apps for IOS/Android


I was really thinking of a lot more than that...but my mind wanders, I guess.

Here are some things I'd like to get done for me/us/whatever...

  • T-shirt campaign through TeeSpring/Whatever - using the "I'm not fat, I'm  metabolically challenged" slogan (with a cute  little character or something designed) - and possibly some followups funny sayings
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment