Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Areas Of Concentration

Well, now that the loan mod has been denied and also the appeal (no surprise there) - I think we need to concentrate heavily on the special forbearance aspect.  Need to include the fact that Michelle was off work and in the hospital for almost two weeks.  With about 15 days left before we actually get a notice or the right to cure expires or whatever, I am going to push them like there's no tomorrow.  If they refuse or drag their feet, I will complain to every agency I know about and blog about it as well.  I will not place the nameless, voiceless victim here when there are methods that can help save our house.

I know that doesn't guarantee us anything, and neither does complaining to anyone.  However, I do think we qualify for a SF and I will not go quietly if they don't give us one.  That's all there is to it.

On other fronts...


  • Truck - get some good driving in.  Try to look over that info on how the drive cycle works and try to go by it.  At the very least, I could stop by tomorrow and tell the guy just to plug it in and see if it shows "good to go" or not.
  • JPS Connect.  'Nuff said
  • Other areas of help - I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that I seek out all areas of potential help.
  • Truck - clean it out good and give the seats (or possibly just the floorboards) a good steam cleaning.  Get a seatcover for the seat and see what can do about the overhang mess.
  • Decent stereo for Shelly to listen to.
  • Brainstorm - explore all possible avenues for me to provide income asap.  Leave no stone unturned.
  • Really get some help with the finances and come up with a realistic budget - and also work (possibly with Charles) to get FIOS package reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment